Mobile devices are becoming ubiquitous. You walk every day in the streets of any city or town can see a lot of people happy to talk and send text messages.
Facts have proved that we are now in the early ‘mobile computing era “.
“According to the Pew Research in January 2014, there are 55 percent of Americans own a smartphone, 48% have a tablet.
“ComScore research firm, reports: In May 2014, 56 percent of online content is through smart phones (44%) and tablets (12%) consumed, while only 44 percent is consumed by desktop computers.
These statistics do not even include the definition of a mobile laptop and notebook computers! As mobile devices become more and more important in our business and in life, we must focus on how to protect and ensure that they are safe. Here are 12 steps to allow you to protect your device:
1) You do not need to delete: Delete You do not carry personal information or business documents
2) the backup you want: backup if you lose will lose all data
3) The data stored in the cloud: cloud storage can give you the best in the world, mobility and security.
4) Use encryption: Use the digital certificate to protect documents and e-mail
5) Use VPN here: You can through a virtual private network to prevent hackers from snooping in your browser. VPN There is also a free service charges, such as ad-supported version of AnchorFree.
6) Important information backup: all business critical information must be copied to another location.
7) use the phone lock function: provide phone lock code or PIN lock the phone, if a thief stole a mobile phone, the phone will be useless.
8) Use the security lock code, or PIN feature to lock your phone: This will be the phone less valuable and prevent them access to personal numbers stored on your SIM card.
9) Security Software : Security features include the ability to use cell phone GPS location sent to you, and have to shoot and send photos feature allows you to see its location. See Komodo development
10) be careful: When you send the invitation when you use the phone in public production may inadvertently give the nearby thief.
11) Please always remember your phone where to place. If you remove the phone from his pocket in the home or office unit, please put it in the same place. If you remove the phone from his pocket in the car, please remember to put it in a special tray, do not leave it on the seat. When you carry a cell phone, place him in the same pocket. Avoid placing the phone into the jacket pocket, because you might forget it great is.
12) Mobile Tags: will be able to mark your personal information label on your phone, contact your alternate phone numbers including loss later. The best way is to use can not be easily removed by thieves label. UV Pen is a good choice!