Latest innovative technology allows users to securely mission-critical applications malware infection devices (such as computers, point of sale systems and automated teller machines) and by interaction.
Clifton, New Jersey, July 28, 2014 – Comodo , a leading certificate authority and Internet security provider, today launched Comodo SecureBox This is a secure desktop application, allowing users to safely. critical applications and malware-infected devices such as computer companies, sale systems and automated teller machines on the interaction. Built Comodo highly robust application containment technology, Comodo is one of the options package SecureBox Comodo security solutions leader.
Depending on the end-user as the goal of hackers and cyber criminals constantly through phishing attacks and other malicious software attacks using complex, to obtain sensitive data and corporate network. Comodo SecureBox solve the traditional security solutions break between left and anti-virus technology gap, and protect users from these threats such as keyloggers, SSL sniffing, remote screen view, delete memory, browser attacks, zero day malware, fraudulent transfers, data leakage and so on. SecureBox through the protective layer to ensure that certain activities are safe.
“SecureBox is particularly suitable for those who want to ensure that third parties beyond the control of endpoint security and IT department of the enterprise,” Kevin Gilchrist, vice president of product management for multi-Como said. “Financial services companies, medical or health insurance company, or any company has a large supply chain will benefit from SecureBox”
Unlike existing devices try to protect those endpoint security solutions, Comodo designed to protect and run applications trusted, and assumed that the host environment is the existence of malicious infection. This unique method is mainly to isolate those malice or untrusted applications.
Comodo SecureBox includes the following features:
1) Application Container: the threat by creating unique and anti-channel between the client and the web server, enabling mission-critical data can be securely transmitted, and the company can ensure customers a secure way to connect their services.
2) The keylogger protection: by using the keyboard virtualization technology, Comodo SecureBox from the keyboard filter driver intercepts keystrokes and encrypted information, and then directly send custom message to the target window. This process Rao opened the whole input subsystem for Windows, make sure that nothing can capture SecureBox protected keys.
3) Remote takeover protection: With Comodo unrelated application screen capture detection switch by blocking the default screen to display a warning message on the desktop screen of isolation, Comodo SecureBox stop the remote desktop takeover, to prohibit hackers from user desktop watch anything.
4) Anti-SSL sniffer: Comodo SSL SecureBox able to detect malicious links and SSL sniffing, and use Comodo list of trusted root certificates to intercept and validate the certificate. This can effectively prevent the middle attack.
5) Anti-memory delete: Komodo SecureBox prevent memory deleted. It prohibits external applications to access containerized application memory.
6) active virus removal: Before an application is open, Comodo Cloud SecureBox will quickly scan, detect and terminate all active virus on the host device. The results of the virus scan will be sent to the administrator as a healthy enterprise report form stable use.
Comodo SecureBox be developed to meet the unique security requirements and can be tailored to the end user’s application to become the company’s brand.
Comodo is one of SecureBox portfolio Comodo. It offers businesses and consumers the intelligent security, authentication and assurance services to establish and ensure trust online transactions.
For more information, please visit securebox.comodo.com