Maintaining security in the digital world is the first agenda for each user. Unlike a decade ago, and now no one can deny the Internet, so understanding in different ways defend themselves is very important. Before connecting to the Internet, it is time to learn how to enable or disable the firewall on the latest operating system Windows 8.
In Windows 8 Activation / deactivation of the firewall
To facilitate the user to rely on the operating system itself to protect themselves rather than third-party sites, Microsoft provides built-in firewall in Windows 8. Under normal circumstances, the operating system to log on to Metro UI version.
- Users can complete the task, whether in Metro UI version or the desktop version. It is purely based on personal convenience and easy access.
- If you prefer to use your desktop, you can find it at the bottom left of the screen Metro. Easy Click to enter.
- Direct access from the Metro, the lower right corner to move your mouse pointer to the screen.
- On the sidebar, click “Control Panel” option. If you do not find in the search bar type, it will appear immediately.
- The next step is to click and turn on the system and safety. Similarly, in the desktop mode, right-click the connection icon to open the Network and Sharing Center. Two ways to reach the same interface.
- On this screen you can see the status. In the lower left corner, you can see the option to open or close windows firewall.
- It can be set separately in the public and private networks. In order to achieve the best malware protection.
Users benefit from the Department of
Use a reliable defense system, you can,
- Use a different browser to browse various websites without any problems. Due to other ports is always closed, no uninvited invasion occur.
- Complete freedom to set up, because the user can specify a program or allow access to restricted access program type.
- Online trading, online shopping safer ,, better email protection, personal information will not be losing important data to third parties.
- Automatic detection of any access request, and notifies the user. You can decide to allow or deny it. Always said an unknown application “no.”
In addition to the built-in operating system, applications, you can also choose a reliable product such as Comodo Firewall, which provides maximum security for your online experience.